Bookmark This
  • Our Gaming Emulators GuideGAMING
  • Why I Believe That Video Game Piracy Is A Good ThingOPINION
  • Cake CrumbsPEOPLE
  • Beggars of The InternetSOCIAL MEDIA
Our Gaming Emulators Guide1 Why I Believe That Video Game Piracy Is A Good Thing2 Cake Crumbs3 Beggars of The Internet4
http://wowslider.com/ by WOWSlider.com v8.5

Chicago Man Warns President Obama Not To Touch His Girlfriend


The President of the United States, Barack Obama, was standing at a voting booth, and next to him on another voting booth was Aia Cooper. Suddenly, the fiancé of Aia Cooper, Mike Jones, walked by and told the President, "Mr. President, don't touch my girlfriend".

The woman became embarrassed while the President quickly said "You know... I...I really wasn't planning on it". The woman said "I am sorry, please excuse him" with a nervous laughter. The President continued, saying "There's an example of a brother just ... just embarrassing you for no reason. Just for no reason whatsoever", while the woman embarrassingly laughed and kept repeating "I understand, I understand", then followed with "I knew he was going to say something smart". President Obama also continued talking, as he said "And now... you'll be going back home and talking with your friends. What's his name?", to which Aia replied "Mike", still laughing uncontrollably.

Then the President sarcastically impersonated Aia Cooper, saying she will be saying(in her story when she gets home) that "I can't believe Mike... he is such a fool", to which Aia said "He really is", while the President continued "‘I was just mortified. Fortunately, the president was nice about it. So it’s all right", while still laughing uncontrollably, Aia said "I am freaking out right now".

Then the President stated that "Mike seems like a decent guy".

Then President Obama gave the woman a hug and a kiss on her cheek, saying "Now, he's really jealous".

Aia Cooper later told WLS-TV after voting that "He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Just the cheek", following it with a sarcastic comment "Michelle, don't come after me!".

Watch the video:
author

Muhammad Junaid

Muhammad Junaid is the writer of Entertainment Ghost. He writes articles, reviews, previews and entertainment news about gaming, technology, the media and so on. You can follow him on Twitter @Mr_MJunaid and Facebook MJunaid


Published On Entertainment Ghost At Tuesday, October 21, 2014