Bookmark This
  • Our Gaming Emulators GuideGAMING
  • Why I Believe That Video Game Piracy Is A Good ThingOPINION
  • Cake CrumbsPEOPLE
  • Beggars of The InternetSOCIAL MEDIA
Our Gaming Emulators Guide1 Why I Believe That Video Game Piracy Is A Good Thing2 Cake Crumbs3 Beggars of The Internet4
http://wowslider.com/ by WOWSlider.com v8.5

Justin Bieber Says He's "Actually Retiring" After New Album



At Power 106 radio station in Los Angeles, the singer Justin Bieber has stated that "After the new album, I'm actually, I'm retiring man, I'm retiring". Just as this broke out into the news, there have been many different kinds of reactions. The fangirls(and a few 'boys') on Twitter are going crazy, stating things such as their lives are over and are spamming Justin Bieber's account with tweets that say things like "please don't retire we love you!", "the only reason I'm happy is because of your music" and so on. While the other side, people are saying things like "Did Christmas come early this year?", "God does exist!", "Music has been saved!" and that even includes some popular news sites.

Justin Bieber apparently wants his "music to mature" which I understand very well. I'm actually going to take his statement as more of "I want my voice to mature". I mean, come on. Lets face facts here. His voice is not exactly...well, appealing to ages up to teens. His further statement quoted by Power 106 is: "I want to grow as an artist and I'm taking a step out, I want my music to mature".

Well, it is not yet confirmed whether he's joking or serious, but TMZ has contacted several sources, including one of his camps, and they have stated that he's just joking. 

What do I think? Well. Several theories here, and the first one is the one I strongly believe in:

  • He's doing this to boost sales of his new album, so his fans blindedly buy his records to show him that "WE LOVE YOU". Heck, I can see some fans buying 5 or 6 copies just to get him 'out of retirement'.
  • He's just using this as a hiatus for making new albums and wants to spend some time pissing in more resturant kitchens, spraypainting more Brazil walls, spitting on more fans or just taking his girlfriend to a new game, where plot twist: The gf will be excited while JB is the one bored again.
  • He's going to wait until his voice deepens a bit.
  • He's actually retiring for good. (0.01% chance)

What do you think of this new statement? Share your thoughts with us and....don't party too hard okay?


UPDATE:

Justin Bieber was lying about retirement! For full news, see the story "here ".
author

Muhammad Junaid

Muhammad Junaid is the writer of Entertainment Ghost. He writes articles, reviews, previews and entertainment news about gaming, technology, the media and so on. You can follow him on Twitter @Mr_MJunaid and Facebook MJunaid


Published On Entertainment Ghost At Wednesday, December 18, 2013