Bookmark This
  • Our Gaming Emulators GuideGAMING
  • Why I Believe That Video Game Piracy Is A Good ThingOPINION
  • Cake CrumbsPEOPLE
  • Beggars of The InternetSOCIAL MEDIA
Our Gaming Emulators Guide1 Why I Believe That Video Game Piracy Is A Good Thing2 Cake Crumbs3 Beggars of The Internet4
http://wowslider.com/ by WOWSlider.com v8.5

Introduction

Hello all. My name is Androoid. Since Muhammad Junaid is still on a break, I'll be posting until his break finishes. To help finish the break earlier, I've employed ads and we put a new template on a blog. I'll post 2 times a day to keep this site interesting. Since my desktop could describe me the best (Since I'm a computer addict), I have included the picture of it. Some specs of it: Intel i5 661 clocked at 3.33 GHZ dual-core with hyper-threading enabled. NVIDIA GeForce 460 GTX with 1 GB of memory GDDR3 and 2 coolers on it from Gigabyte. 4 GB of RAM (DDR3) A 250 GB Hard Drive (Yes, I know it's small). Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit and Fedora on a virtual machine with emulation of my own hardware (Not Pentium 3) in Virtual Box. That's all about my computer. I'll be uploading videos also (Which I film, with my commentary, though I'll try and keep it down). That's all, hope you keep reading the blog. Thank you for reading.
author

Muhammad Junaid

Muhammad Junaid is the writer of Entertainment Ghost. He writes articles, reviews, previews and entertainment news about gaming, technology, the media and so on. You can follow him on Twitter @Mr_MJunaid and Facebook MJunaid


Published On Entertainment Ghost At Wednesday, April 11, 2012